Re: [opensuse-marketing] People of openSUSE?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:55:58 -0500
On Wednesday 25 March 2009 10:44:13 am Carlos Goncalves wrote:
On Wednesday 25 March 2009 13:37:02 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am hoping to finally pull a finger out and have the video interviews
I took of several community members (granted they're all employees,
but community members none the less) on openSUSE TV by the end of the
week. Could this be counted as part of People Of openSUSE?

I don't see why not. Maybe Carlos feels differently.

No, I would even consider it as a feature++ ;-)

I let my imagination fly.

Videos in pro environment with a little external noise, just as sound
decoration, steady camera focused on person answering general questions that
don't need illustration, few well played illustrations of work (even if that
is just computer screen), walk outside to illustrate city, etc.

Yes, that would require a dedicated team with ideas, but in a mid term we
should be able to do this. That will take much more time, but good
presetation is better then any presentation, and any presentation is better
then none.

--
Regards, Rajko