Re: [opensuse-marketing] People of openSUSE?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:40:30 -0500
On Wednesday 25 March 2009 10:50:36 am Carlos Goncalves wrote:
On Wednesday 25 March 2009 15:09:14 Rajko M. wrote:
Carlos handed me the flag, and I'm about to send out first emails asking
for interview. I just posted article announcing restart.

That's right. Welcome aboard!

Thank you.

All: for my experience, doing this job alone could become a little tedious
after a while so if anyone also wants to jump in and Rajko wants some
company, too, let us know whenever you are available.

Sure I want more people working on it.
Any help from 1 minute a day, to give a name and contact info, to dedication
to People of openSUSE is welcome. Giving ideas who should be interviewed is
the biggest deal for me right now.

Taking how much work is to have all under control, your tempo of 1 interview
per week was really good.

--
Regards, Rajko