Re: [opensuse-marketing] [OWN] meeting frequency / next meeting
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:16:37 +0900
Jan-Simon Möller write:

We've these proposals now:

* bi-weekly meeting (every 14 days)
* monthly meeting (as just now)
* X-weekly meeting (X=3,5,??)

Please comment or vote.

I'd vote:
* bi-weekly meeting (every 14 days)

Although we can discuss anything on the list or IRC channel any time as
necessary, IMHO, meeting has another special meaning. By sharing our
time, we can also share not only tasks, problems to be solved, etc., but
also mind that we are team members and can help each other. ;-)
Therefore, I'd be happy more and more team members would join the meeting.

If the meeting would be held monthly as it is now, in case someone want
to join the meeting but is busy at that moment, he have to wait for a
month until next meeting. I know frequent meetings will cause a bigger
burden to organizers, but the more frequent meetings would be held, the
more we can have chance to join.

Best,

--
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/