Re: [opensuse-marketing] [OWN] New member joined our Team
  • From: medwinz <medwinz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:03:10 +0700
On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns
<samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Teammates,

i'm pleased to announce, that our Team has an new Member. His Name is
Carl Fletcher. I think he is just subscribed to the List.

Carl will be start with the Issue 64. He are working on the Main
Newsletter in the Section "openSUSE Forums". He is an active Forums
Member and Author of few Howtos.

We are happy to welcome you in our Team, Carl.

Greetings from Indonesia.
Welcome to the "weekend" club :-)

regards,
medwinz