Re: [opensuse-marketing] Help as translator
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:15:47 -0300
2009/3/17 Alexandre Jesus <alexandremrj@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello everyone,

my name is Alexandre and I saw the request for translators and so I
decided to send this email. I speak portuguese (from Europe) because
I'm from Portugal.

I'm only using openSuse for about 1 month (Gnome flavor) but been
using Linux since about 4 years.

If you need anything in Portuguese I don't mind helping.

All the best

Alex

Hi Alex,

Welcome!

Sure we need! Actually we are 2 translators for Potuguese (both from
Brazil), but as the wiki is shared between pt and pt_BR I see no
problem in apply the same behaviour in our weekly news.

Regards,

Luiz