Re: [opensuse-marketing] Request Support for FLISOL
  • From: Ricardo Varas Santana <rivarass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:19:58 -0300
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
On Wednesday 04 March 2009, Ricardo Varas Santana wrote:

Might be that we've been confused about too many FLISOLs ;-)
So, please let Zonker and/or me know who wants to have how many DVDs.
Are the DVDs sent from Germany or the US? I'm thinking about how
long it takes them to get here.
We send it out from both locations to receive race conditions. No, we
send it out from the location nearer to the destination.

Hi Michael

Do you have a minimum /maximum number of DVDs to send? And how about
some stickers? I know time ago you only had DVDs but maybe that
changed now and you have some unused from FOSDEM =)

I just talked with Luis Lastra and it's OK if you send the DVDs to any
of us so we distribute the stuff fairly. Maybe 150 - 200 DVDs should
be good for us.

Regards.

-Ricardo.