Re: [opensuse-marketing] Request Support for FLISOL
  • From: Ricardo Varas Santana <rivarass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:44:46 -0300
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 12:29 PM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
<jbrockmeier@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 03/03/2009 09:46 PM, Ricardo Varas Santana wrote:

Just a reminder - I replied to you & Decks a while back about the event and
asked if there's a way to have one person head up receiving DVDs since there
were multiple requests - but I'd already indicated that we would support
you.

That's great! Now I'm a bit confused about the one person receiving
DVDs because Decks and Me are in different countries. I pointed out
that for Chile, I and Luis Lastra could manage it all so it's OK if
any of the two get the DVDs =). I think that is what you Zonker are
going to do?
Are the DVDs sent from Germany or the US? I'm thinking about how long
it takes them to get here.

As I understand it, the event is on April 25th, yes? We have rather a lot of
time before the event. I was on vacation last week and will get these sent
out by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience.

Cool vacations? I hope you had a blast. And thanks so much to you for
the support. We appreciate it deeply. By the way, next saturday we're
going to hold a meeting with the LUG to "design" the FLISOL event. I
think we're going to have SUN's support as well this time.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier