Re: [opensuse-marketing] Request Support for FLISOL
  • From: Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jbrockmeier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:29:07 -0500
On 03/03/2009 09:46 PM, Ricardo Varas Santana wrote:
So far I have not heard anything from openSUSE. How about you Decks?
Time is passing so fast and we're already talking and thinking about
the FLISOL evet here.

Just a reminder - I replied to you & Decks a while back about the event and asked if there's a way to have one person head up receiving DVDs since there were multiple requests - but I'd already indicated that we would support you.

As I understand it, the event is on April 25th, yes? We have rather a lot of time before the event. I was on vacation last week and will get these sent out by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier