Re: [opensuse-marketing] Voting for Meeting Time (Weekly News)
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:25:30 -0300
2009/2/23 Александр Мелентьев <alex239@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi, guys!
For me no offered time is too late or too early, cause I have only
UTC+3 here in Saint-Petersburg =) So let there be 14-30, it seems OK
for the most of us.

Sorry for not translating last couple of issues - I was working on my
diploma project in university and was ABSOLTELY out of time. Now I am
successfully graduated engineer and will continue to work on OWN
russian translation.

P.S. My wife is "university gold medal"-winning master in world
economics - she says that OWN translations can be consumed as part of
marketing due only to the amorphic nature of "marketing" description
itself. So she thinks, that in our situation having separate list is
recommended. Of course, I agree with her ;)
--

I'd vote for 14:00 or 14:30 :-)

BR,

Luiz