_____________
SUSE Linux 2.6.27.7-9-default
GNOME evolution 2.24.1.1 && Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6

Le samedi 21 février 2009 à 12:20 -0600, Alpdrücken Von Krieg a écrit :
From: samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: opensuse-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-marketing] Voting for Meeting Time (Weekly News)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:26:27 +0100

Hello Mates,

we have changed our Meetingfrequency from weekly to monthly, But we have
every Time an hand full People in the Meeting.
Now we would like to make the Meetingtime easyer for some of us. Some
People live in UTC -6 other in +6. And it is difficult to find the right
time, who all People are relaxed. So i would like to open an voting:
You can participate through an cross:

( ) 13:00 UTC
( ) 13:30 UTC
( ) 14:00 UTC