Re: [opensuse-marketing] Voting for Meeting Time (Weekly News)
  • From: "Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 22:35:35 +0700
Hi,

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 10:26 PM, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns
<samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Mates,

we have changed our Meetingfrequency from weekly to monthly, But we have
every Time an hand full People in the Meeting.
Now we would like to make the Meetingtime easyer for some of us. Some
People live in UTC -6 other in +6. And it is difficult to find the right
time, who all People are relaxed. So i would like to open an voting:
You can participate through an cross:

( ) 13:00 UTC
( ) 13:30 UTC
( ) 14:00 UTC
( ) 14:30 UTC

I choose 14.30 or so, it is equivalent with 21.30 in my regional
setting. Sorry, I missed the meeting agenda today.

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto
Blog (ID) : http://www.vavai.com/blog