[opensuse-marketing] Minutes from the OpenSUSE Weekly News Team Meeting
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:14:35 +0100
Present:
=======
HeliosReds
BenderBRodriguez
jc_phocean
IsoreHalav
saigkill

Topics:
======
1.) Guidelines about Logos & Counterpixel
2.) Icon for Editors Note Section
3.) Localisation
4.) Picking up articles from Novell Side
5.) Feedback about workflow
6.) Feedback about workload

Guidelines & Counterpixel
====================
Jan-Simon has written to Zonker about this two Topics. But actually we
haven't an answer. Jan-Simon explain us this the next time.

Icon for Editors Note Section
======================
Actually we haven't Proposals. HeliosReds would like to make Proposals
for the next Meeting.

Localisation
==========
We have 2 new Translators. They translate to french and chinese.

Picking up Articles from Novell Side
============================
HeliosReds wroted to the PR-Desk from Novell. He would like to use Press
Releases for the WeeklyNews. Actually he doesn't become an Answer. Only
an Bot Answer. So we discussed, and we have to write an Email to Zonker,
to recieve an Allowment. HeliosReds agreed this, and write to Zonker.

Feedback about Workflow
====================
BenderBRodriguez would like to change the Readytable. He has an new
Idea. Now we have decided, that he can make an Proposal in the Bottom
from the Ready Page. This Action Item is to be moved to the next
Meeting.

Feedback about Workload
agreed this to his Task. Sascha asked Jan-Simon, and he said, that we
should be in the Marketing-List, because we are an component of the
Marketing Team.

The full Transcript can viewed by:
http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_Weekly_News/Meetings/20090221
--