[opensuse-marketing] Minutes from the OpenSUSE Weekly News Team Meeting
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 16:14:35 +0100

1.) Guidelines about Logos & Counterpixel
2.) Icon for Editors Note Section
3.) Localisation
4.) Picking up articles from Novell Side
5.) Feedback about workflow
6.) Feedback about workload

Guidelines & Counterpixel
Jan-Simon has written to Zonker about this two Topics. But actually we
haven't an answer. Jan-Simon explain us this the next time.

Icon for Editors Note Section
Actually we haven't Proposals. HeliosReds would like to make Proposals
for the next Meeting.

We have 2 new Translators. They translate to french and chinese.

Picking up Articles from Novell Side
HeliosReds wroted to the PR-Desk from Novell. He would like to use Press
Releases for the WeeklyNews. Actually he doesn't become an Answer. Only
an Bot Answer. So we discussed, and we have to write an Email to Zonker,
to recieve an Allowment. HeliosReds agreed this, and write to Zonker.

Feedback about Workflow
BenderBRodriguez would like to change the Readytable. He has an new
Idea. Now we have decided, that he can make an Proposal in the Bottom
from the Ready Page. This Action Item is to be moved to the next

Feedback about Workload
HeliosReds explained, that our Meeting is too early for some of us. So
we have to discuss and vote. Sascha (saigkill) has agreed this, and
planed an voting.
BenderBRodriguez has asked for an own Mailinglist for our Group. Sascha
agreed this to his Task. Sascha asked Jan-Simon, and he said, that we
should be in the Marketing-List, because we are an component of the
Marketing Team.

The full Transcript can viewed by:
Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns