[opensuse-marketing] News + Marketing materials
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:37:48 +0100
Hi,

I'd like to inform you about an important blog post written by Stanislav
Visnovsky: How developers see openSUSE,
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2009/02/19/how-developers-see-opensuse/
Please, add it to the weekly news.

It's about a long-term event 'BrainStorming-Prague' that as a result
produced list of pluses and minuses of our distribution. We'd like to
keep the pluses and fix the minuses with help from our community (Work
In Progress).

Marketing team can use the pluses for promotion.

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
Ano, ano. Moudry rozkaz. Sam jsem nemel v tech gratulacich jasno.

  • No further messages