[opensuse-marketing] Re: NewsLetter translation :- Language, Marathi
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:49:29 +0100
Hi Aditya!

How are you ? Do you have time to translate e.g. the light version of the
newsletter ? (its basically only the headlines).

On Wednesday 14 January 2009 13:54:02 Aditya Shevade wrote:

I am really sorry. It may seem that I am not trying but I really am short
on time these days. My college time has been increased. 8am to 5:30pm. :( I
will do it once I get a 3-4 days break.