[opensuse-marketing] Request Support for FLISOL
  • From: wilson enrique coronado barrantes <tolerance000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 13:23:35 -0500
Hello:

My name is "Wilson Enrique Coronado Barrantes", member of CISLUSS
(Comunidad de Investigación de la Universidad Señor de Sipán -
http://www.cisluss.org) , of the "Lord de Sipan University" from
Chiclayo - Perú.

In our city conduct soon the FLISOL 2009
(http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Festival_Latinoamericano_de_Instalaci%C3%B3n_de_Software_Libre)
and we won the Seat (http://flisol.info/FLISOL2009/Peru/Chiclayo).

This event will be a great and we will show to the comunity how
iportant is Linux for education, government and final user's whit
workshops and finaly the install-fest/demo; for this reason we need
your support as with 200 Cds or DVDs (or whatever you wat to send us)
of opensuse for free distribution during the event.

Name: Wilson Enrique Coronado Barrantes.
Address: Leticia 466.
Country: Perú.
Departament: Lambayeque.
City: Chiclayo.