Re: [opensuse-marketing] Are openSUSE 11.1 Promo DVDs available ?
  • From: medwinz <medwinz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:59:14 +0700
On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Are openSUSE 11.1 Promo DVDs available, if we request them for upcoming
local events ?

For 11.0, information[1] and order[2] page were prepared. Is there any
plan to provide order form for 11.1 ?
[1] http://en.opensuse.org/PromoDVD
[2] http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd

Or, should we send a private mail and ask dirctly to Martin each time
when we need them, as described in this post ?
http://lists.opensuse.org/archive/opensuse-marketing/2009-01/msg00295.html

I got 100 DVDs from Joe 'Zonker' ,
http://medwinz.blogsome.com/2009/01/01/dvd-opensuse-111-dari-novell/
for Jakarta and Bandung release party.
(Sorry the news is in Bahasa Indonesia, there is translate.google.com anyway )

I sent the information to him in a private email, I think it is a good
policy not to open the private address in public :-)

regards,
medwinz

--

Rita Rudner - "When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his
first name was Always."