Re: [opensuse-marketing] Hungarian Weekly News Light version
  • From: "Kálmán Kéménczy" <kkemenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 02:28:29 +0100
Dear Team,

First of all, thanks for the very warm welcome!
I am more than happy that you like my kind of vision about the
openSUSE Weekly News Light version.

Two years ago I created the whole design for SUSE Linux Professional
9.3 documentation's wiki (unfortunately this was the last localized
documentation, but I am still working on the new version). If you find
the time please check my vision about how wiki documentation should
look to keep them easily readable for the users. Of course this is
Hungarian, but maybe worth to click inside the wiki document pages to
see the whole structure and design

http://hu.opensuse.org/Dokument%C3%A1ci%C3%B3/SL9.3

I know this is not fit exactly to the standard openSUSE templates, but
I have many positive feedbacks from Hungarian community.

Thanks again and good to be here...
kalman