Re: [opensuse-marketing] Newsletter team - timezones
  • From: "Ricardo Varas Santana" <rivarass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:36:03 -0300

Jan-Simon Möller wrote:

Could all editors/translators please reply with their timezone and/or
difference in hours to utc ?

My timezone is Asia/Tokyo, UTC +9.

If you have some time, drop in #opensuse-newsletter on irc.freenode.net .
We'll meet today at 20:00 UTC [1] .

Oops ! The timestamp of Jan-Simon's original mail was 01:36 AM in our
localtime and I had gone to bed already. And, the IRC meeting started
at 05:00 AM in our localtime when I was still asleep. :-(

Can I read the transcript of the meeting anywhere ?

I know it's very difficult to find the best meeting hours for *all*
editors and translators, but I hope the announcement for the coming IRC
meeting would be at least one day prior to the meeting date, so that I
can set my alarm clock. ;-)

Best,

- --
_/_/_/ To be Happy! _/_/_/
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto _/_/
_/ helios_reds@xxxxxxx _/

Hi,

I live in Chile (continental) so UTC-4 here.

Regards.
--
Ricardo Varas Santana
http://ricardovs.wordpress.com