Re: [opensuse-marketing] KDE4 sneek peak [Was: Facebook App, anyone?]
  • From: "Ricardo Varas Santana" <rivarass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:00:59 -0300
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
<jzb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 8:28 AM, Ricardo Varas Santana
<rivarass@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How about some GNOME screenshots? no doubt most of openSUSE users are
KDE users as well, but I'm giving GNOME a try (after all editing the
custom menu is not that bad) so may I post some GNOME screenshots once
the 11.1 is released? I have 11 with GNOME =)

I'd appreciate it greatly. I switch back and forth, but haven't had
time to do a bunch of GNOME shots yet.

If anyone's using Xfce and KDE 3.5 we could probably do with a few
shots of those as well.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
openSUSE Community Manager

Hi Joe,

Nowadays I'm running openSUSE 11 with GNOME 2.22 and will install the
11.1 as soon as it's released. Then I can send the screenshots and I'd
be glad to activate compiz for that ;) since I only use metacity for
everyday work.

Regards
--
Ricardo Varas Santana