Re: [opensuse-marketing] Launch Party question from Chile.
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:10:21 -0600
On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 16:35 -0300, llastra@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Can we make a Launch Party in our Region? It would be interesting; we work
in diferents Universities and Institutes in this region and we can talk
with users along
Chile and ask them to join us to spread the openSuse project. There are a
lot of people interested in use Linux as Operating System but they are
waiting to make their own
decision, and we wouldlike to help them.

Of course, we'd love for you to hold a launch event for 11.1! For some
quick pointers, take am look at
http://en.opensuse.org/Local_User_Groups/Start_a_LUG#Face_to_face_meetings

Also if you need anything specific, feel free to ask here :-)
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy - openSUSE Member
Assistant Organizer, Louisiana Libertarian Party