Re: [opensuse-marketing] OpenSource ECDL provided by openSUSE-edu and kiwi-ltsp in Milan next 21 November
  • From: Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jbrockmeier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 16:34:06 -0500
On 11/04/2008 03:57 PM, Andrea Florio wrote:

1st) of course we will spread word about openSUSE, so i would like to
ask for *promoDVDs*

Just a tip - usually it's best to ask sooner than 3 weeks out, but we should be able to help here.

Please send the number of DVDs you need, address, and a phone number for tracking to myself and Martin Lasarsch.

Thanks,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier