[opensuse-marketing] OpenSource ECDL provided by openSUSE-edu and kiwi-ltsp in Milan next 21 November
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 21:57:28 +0100
as topic title, next 21 November we will present the opensource version
of the ECDL. Our goals are to use openSUSE and openSUSE-edu addon (and
i'm proud to be an administrator) like base platform, with openOffice
instead on MS Office. We will use that event to show Kiwi-LTSP too.

That posters will be used

http://www.flossie.it/Images/Poster1.pdf

http://www.flossie.it/Images/Poster2.pdf

that is the situation...

1st) of course we will spread word about openSUSE, so i would like to
ask for *promoDVDs*
2nd) i would like to print a poster like that:

http://lizards.opensuse.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/pict2914.jpg

any idea where can i find a file to edit and then print?

thanks..

Andrea

< Previous Next >