Re: [opensuse-marketing] spokesperson - first draft
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:36:10 +0100
Hi! really like the Lizard name ;), or openSUSE local coordinator, but I'll
wait. Personally don't like the ones like "Evangelists, Spreaders" because
here (Chile) it'd be more religion-related.

Hi,

I personally believe that "Evangelist" or anything similar would be
really understood as someone who wants you *to accept the only right
belief* especially here in Czech Republic. Anyway, I like the
"Evangelizard" which kind of makes fun of it ;)

See also: Czech Republic: Most Atheist Country in Europe?
http://atheism.about.com/b/2006/02/15/czech-republic-most-atheist-country-in-europe.htm

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, YaST Developer (xn--luk-gla45d)
Ano, ano. Moudry rozkaz. Sam jsem nemel v tech gratulacich jasno.