Re: [opensuse-marketing] Unique about openSUSE?
  • From: ricardo varas s <rvaras81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 05:14:30 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Wed, 10/29/08, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [opensuse-marketing] Unique about openSUSE?
To: "openSUSE Marketing" <opensuse-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 6:08 PM
Hey all,

One of the questions I am asked frequently: What makes
openSUSE unique among Linux distros?

I think it'd be good to have a list of benefits /
advantages to openSUSE. Note, not looking to say we're
"better" than other distros,
even if we are ;-) just how are we actually *different*
since we ship
about 98% the same software?

Thoughts?

Best,

Zonker
--
Hi,
most of the benefits of openSUSE have been listed here before. I come from a

Best.
-Ricardo Varas.