Re: [opensuse-marketing] Attracting Windows Users
  • From: "Gabriel Franco" <gffranco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:02:11 -0200
I mentioned on one of the previous threads the idea of a mentoring
program on openSuSE. Have a person or group of people nominated as
openSuSE Migration Mentor for example and they would be the focal
point of the new comers to ask for help (even if it is to show them
the forums and wikis we have available for support). Also the idea of
the spokesperson for different regions would help cover the need of
someone to get the information going. To Walk the Talk (how we call it
on the company we work), get the info that people usually find
difficult to get and make them flow easilly to everyone.