Getting organized (Was: Re: [opensuse-marketing] spokesperson - first draft)
  • From: Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jbrockmeier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 05:27:12 -0400
Kevin Dupuy wrote:
On a semi-sidenote related to this idea, I've been working with a program by a major political party in this country doing a similar project... local people leading the way to organize events and rally people around their "product". I'm one of these local coordinators and it's a sometimes rough but fun job, and I can see improvements in the message we're trying to spread being gained. So I think it is a great idea, and I'd love to get involved, perticularly involving the Local User Groups.

Perhaps it'd be a good idea if interested ambassadors/envoys/evangelizards would start signing up on the wiki?

We already have a local groups page, and a contact page here:
http://en.opensuse.org/Local_User_Groups/Find_LUGs

Best,

Zonker
--