Re: [opensuse-marketing] IRC meeting next week
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:09:23 +0900
Though I'm a Japanese and not so good at English, I'd like to participate the meeting.

Alex Rodriguez wrote:

2008/8/20 Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <zonker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Also, please send any items you'd like to include on the agenda.

Agenda Item (proposed)
* Promote Opensuse in Latin America
(translations of several sites, manuals, howtos, etc.)

I think the status and the problems on promoting openSUSE in Latin America are similar to those in Japan/Asia. Not only in Latin American countries but also in other NON-English-Speaking countries, there are many people who are not good at English and need informations and documents in their native languages. I think this is an obstacle to spread openSUSE in NON-English-Speaking countries. So, I hope the item would be "Promote openSUSE in NON-English-Speaking countries" which includes the status in Latin America, Japan/Asia and so on. :-)

Regards,

--
_/_/_/ To be Happy! _/_/_/
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto _/_/