Re: [opensuse-marketing] IRC meeting next week
  • From: Kevin Dupuy <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:22:24 -0500
On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 11:08 -0400, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
Greetings openSUSE marketeers! :-)

I'd like to have an IRC meeting next Tuesday at 15:00 UTC in the
openSUSE-project channel on freenode. Does anyone have an objection to
this time? I'd like to have as many opensuse-marketing participants
involved as possible. I know that this is during Hack Week, but I'd
like to start having regular meetings as soon as possible.

I like the idea of having meetings for the marketing team, so this
sounds like a good idea to me.

Although at that time (which is 10 am for me), I won't be able to make
the meeting (in school).
--
Kevin "Yo" Dupuy - openSUSE Member
Public Mail: <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>