Re: [opensuse-marketing] IRC meeting next week
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:49:27 +0100
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:08:59 -0400
"Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <zonker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings openSUSE marketeers! :-)

I'd like to have an IRC meeting next Tuesday at 15:00 UTC in the
openSUSE-project channel on freenode. Does anyone have an objection to
this time? I'd like to have as many opensuse-marketing participants
involved as possible. I know that this is during Hack Week, but I'd
like to start having regular meetings as soon as possible.

Also, please send any items you'd like to include on the agenda.

For all those that aren't sure of the local time for the meeting please

I would like to see Helping Hands and openSUSE TV discussed, also (it had a glowing report from Distrowatch).

Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME & Marketing Teams. |
openSUSE: Get It, Discover It, Create It at
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx |