[opensuse-marketing] openSUSE disks for LUGs in the UK
  • From: Roger Whittaker <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:23:38 +0100
I'd like to start contacting UK LUGs with a view to sending each
active LUG a number of openSUSE disks (and again after each release).

If no-one else is doing this (if you are, please shout, so that we
don't duplicate activities), and no-one has any objection, I'll start
contacting the LUGs in the next few days.

We had one request for disks from a LUG at LugRadio Live - I'll fulfil
that request tomorrow.

I'm doing this as an openSUSE volunteer, but as I'm also employed by
Novell, that will help with logistics.