[opensuse-m17n] Packages updated in M17N repo
  • From: Takashi Iwai <tiwai@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:02:34 +0200
Hi,

together with the recent action to open FACTORY, I changed many packages
on OBS M17N repo to be links to openSUSE:Factory. The advantage of
linked packages is that they are automatically updated when the
corresponding packages are updated on FACTORY, and the spec files are
sync'ed.

There are a few packages on M17N repo that are either not on FACTORY
or not yet sync'ed with FACTORY, and I left them as they are. Most
other packages have been already converted.

Please let me know if you encounter problems by this action.

thanks,

Takashi