Re: [m17n] Latex and Hindi
  • From: Stefan Müller <Stefan.Mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:03:06 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,

I now have the Hindi fonts running. I tried to compile a description of
the two documents I got and I hope that I did not forget any steps and
that my colleagues will be able to replicate this.

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Lehre/LaTeX/hindi.html

One thing is missing though. I did not get the Type1 fonts in the PDF
files to work.

In a previous mail I was pointed to the script
/usr/sbin/cjk-latex-config. This script does the necessary things for
the Chinese fonts. I had a quick look at the script, but it seems
complicated. Is there an easy way to get the Type1 fonts for my Hindi
examples?

Thanks and greetings

Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Potsdam Tel: (+49) (+331) 977-2180

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/

< Previous Next >
List Navigation