Re: [m17n] ghostscript
  • From: Mike FABIAN <mfabian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:47:13 +0000 (UTC)
hisha <dmtaisaku@xxxxxxxxxxx> さんは書きました:

>> > As a temporary workaround, you can add
>> >
>> > unset GS_LIB
>> >
>> > to your ~/.profile.
>> >
>> > I'll check now out why KDE sets this environment
>> variable.
>>
>> I reported that as bug #91584 against KDE at
>>
>> http://bugzilla.novell.com
>
> Yahari, that was the clincher. I guess that this
> already does it for all requirements.
> Thank you so much!
> Teached me a lesson: Always know your environment
> variables :)

Well, I don't think this is your fault. There is a bug somewhere,
probably in KDE and maybe in Ghostscript as well. KDE should probably
not set that variable. And even if it is set to
GS_LIB=/home/hisha/.fonts, I think Ghostscript should still work,
there seems to be a bug in Ghostscript as well.

--
Mike FABIAN <mfabian@xxxxxxx> http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。