Re: [m17n] usage of kinput2 and canna
  • From: Bernhard Rulla <b.rulla@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 16:33:00 +0000 (UTC)
Dear friends, dear Mike,

thanks a lot for your support. I think we can
narrow the area of the problem:
After following your advice (I changed RC_LC-TYPE
to ja_JP), I can switch on the XIM with Shift-Space.
I also am able to see the different kanji-choices
for one pronounciation in hiragana.

BUT: when I make my final choice with Return-key,
everything changes to question marks.

Could you please give me one more push?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Bernhard

Am Samstag, 18. Mai 2002 00:14 schrieben Sie: