Re: Re[2]: [m17n] LPD
  • From: cr0acker@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:43:17 +0000 (UTC)
> Yes, Qt is using unicode internally. But the encoding of external files
> written by KDE programs depends on the locale you are using
> when running the programs. I.e. when starting kedit like
>
> LC_ALL=ru_RU.KOI8-R kedit
Ok it is better to write <export LANG=ru_RU.KOI8-R> to your .profile file. I
made it. Now I have to more quastions. How can i edit rissian texts in
Abiwod. And after i set locale I can freely edit russian texts in StarOffice
5.2 bu i can not print it. All i get is GREEK/LATIN/FINISH symbols which are
usually in place of russian letters in non-russian code pages.