CJK-latex installation
  • From: ugroh@xxxxxxxxxxx (Ulrich Groh)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 16:58:56 +0000 (UTC)
I have installed the cjk-rpm file including the Japanese font files. If I
LaTeX all the test-files everything is ok.

If I start xdvi on the produced dvi-files strange things happens:

mktexpk starts up
l ooking for the font (e.g. jsso1210)
mktexmf jsso1210
! I can't find file 'jsso1210'
.... a lot of more error messages becuase the font isn't found

I went over the doc-files and found the remark, taht one has to patch mktexpk
with some script whisch I also found in the system.

Q1: Is this really the right way?

Q2: How to patch the file ?

Thanks.
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Ulrich Groh