Re: [opensuse-kernel] Re: modprobe: Module ext4 not found. WARNING: no dependencies for kernel module 'ext4' found
  • From: Anisha Kaul <born.rebel.83@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:26:38 +0530
On 24 January 2012 10:23, Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In a standard openSUSE configuration, ext4 is built into the kernel, which
is why the module is not found. Ignore the warning, or change the
configuration.

Thanks for responding, but I already ignored the warning rebooted the system.
I got the error "Could not find/load /lib/modules/3.1.0/modules.dep",
and the system
didn't boot with the error "ext4 filesystem not found".

-Anisha