Re: [opensuse-kernel] Problems booting laptop Dell XPS 15z
On 11/12/11 22:46, Thomas Renninger wrote:
-qp --changelog kernel-desktop.rpm |less):

BTW.. is there any way to "slow down" or a hidden "pager" for kernel logs so I can see and take note on the very early ACPI messages that happend before hanging ?

I will attempt to use netconsole ..not sure if that will ever work...

This is not the first time I get this problems and Im getting pretty annoyed by the fact I have no way to retrieve debug information, can anyone recommend a device that can be bought to get this messages on a system that has no serial port ?