Re: [opensuse-kernel] Elantech touchpad v3/v4 driver support

A: No.

http://daringfireball.net/2007/07/on_top

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 08:45:34PM -0700, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
I'm the originator of that bug, which means I can test the patches
when they show up! How hard would it be for me to put a vanilla 3.2
kernel onto a machine that's on 12.1 RC1?

Pretty hard to do that right now, given that there is no such thing as a
3.2 kernel as 3.1 hasn't even been released yet :)

greg k-h