Re: [opensuse-kernel] USB autosupend woes
Am Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011, 20:54:43 schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
I would like to enable usb autosuspend globally, however I cannot do so
because my mouse autosuspends and requires a button to be pressed every
few seconds to wake-up, is there any way to "blacklist" only the mouse
device, or better adding a quirk in the kernel source code to tell it
not to suspend at all ?

Your best option is writing a udev rule.

Regards
Oliver
--
- - -