[opensuse-kernel] Re: [opensuse-virtual] removing Xen 32-bit host support
On 01.07.11 at 14:24, "Joop Boonen" <joop_boonen@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, July 1, 2011 11:04 am, Jan Beulich wrote:
Just as we're in the process of doing for SLE11 SP2, we'd like to
remove 32-bit host support in Xen (and hence kernel-xen) for 12.1.
32-bit guests will continue to be supported. Please speak up if you
have reasons that should keep us from doing so.

Just a question. Are the any statistics how many times 32 bits versions of
Xen host packages and updates have been downloaded, also in comparison to
the 64bits versions?

Perhaps there are, but I don't know of them.

Jan

I switched to Xen64 for all my systems about 1 year ago.

Thanks, Jan