[opensuse-kernel] preload kmp failing in Kernel:stable
Hi all,

The preload kmp is failing again in Kernel:stable. I can't seem to
figure out where the "canonical" version of this code is at in order to
fix it.

Anyone know which repo is the "real" one? Is it the one in Kernel:HEAD?
If so, it's failing there as well :)

Actually, why do we require this kmp in the first place? I'm getting
tired of having it keep the Tumbleweed kernel updates from pushing out
to users properly.

If it's so necessary, shouldn't we merge the thing upstream?

thanks,

greg k-h