Re: [opensuse-kernel] kernel SLE11_BRANCH
Am 05.01.2011 18:26, schrieb Greg Freemyer:
Sounds like the usual suspects. I don't have any specific knowledge
of 11.1 issues with a 2.6.32 kernel.

I see openSUSE:Evergreen:11.1:Test already has a 2.6.32 kernel. Was
that branched from Kernel:SLE11-SP1?

That was created directly from the git repo.
And it's just for testing at the moment. Those repos are not announced
yet so hopefully people don't update from there ;-)
I'm still undecided if to switch to .32 now or keep .27 until it's
really needed to update.
I could think about an optional update though which would help in
broader testing.

Wolfgang