Re: [opensuse-kernel] kernel SLE11_BRANCH
On 01/04/2011 03:15 PM, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Yes, and I never claimed something else. And given the responses to my
initiative up to now I'm inclined to stop my efforts asap.
It's not fun (and not possible) to drive this a one man show so
apparently noone out there needs it. I also don't need it just for my
private little dedicated server. I can and should just use CentOS.
I was thinking there is a gap in our offers and we would find people to
join in. That wasn't the case yet and I still wanted to start the
experiment with 11.1 and would never recommend to people to use it but
given they have nothing from now on but are also not able to switch
everything was better than nothing.
So yes, your comment was rather motivating to me :-(

If you search on the openSUSE forums for "EVERGREEN", you will find some people
that expressed an interest in a long-term stable release. You might find some
willing hands.

Larry