Re: [opensuse-kernel] please push cgroup-disable-memory.patch upstream or drop it
  • From: Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:10:46 +0200
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:08:17 +0200
Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:34:32 +0200
Jiri Benc <jbenc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:32:33 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
after searching for hours why my memory subsystem was disabled and how to
enable it - reading almost all of the cgroups kernel code, of course the
upstream kernel code, I found that SUSE has a patch to disable it by
default.

In which branch?

I have no idea. The patch in question is in OBS
Kernel:HEAD/kernel-source/patches.suse/cgroup-disable-memory.patch

sorry, forgot to CC the list...
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Any ideas, John?"