Re: [opensuse-kernel] Current kernel in Factory does not boot - master works
  • From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:06:02 +0000
Richard Guenther <rguenther@xxxxxxx> 23.02.10 15:51 >>>
Hm, but it is all fine according to 6.6 and - the fine
reading differencing between integer constant expression and
constant initializer.

But the part talking about the size expression of an array declaration
specifically says "integer constant expression". So I think I can still
only refer to "An implementation may accept other forms of constant
expressions" being taken to support the construct in question by
the majority of (or all?) compilers.