Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-kernel] Backporting 2.6.30?
  • From: AndiSugandi™ <andisugandi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 18:26:47 +0700
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:46 PM, AndiSugandi™<andisugandi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope the Acer BIOS update will not take any longer to wait :)

Well, ideally we could fix the problem in the kernel driver as well, we
shouldn't crash just because the BIOS engineers can't get their act
together...

Can someone provide the full trace of the oops that happens here?

I'm new in bug-reporting/developing the kernel side, how to report
'the full tracei above so i can help this issue solved?

Just answering my (newbie) question:
http://en.opensuse.org/Bugs/Kernel#What_should_I_do_with_a_Kernel_OOPS.3F

Thanks.

Regards,