Re: [opensuse-kernel] where is -factory's kernel-xen *source* ?
  • From: Jeff Mahoney <jeffm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:54:59 -0400

snowcrash+opensuse wrote:
andreas,

ok. iiuc (& i may not), you're contradicting jeff. now i'm confused(er!).

my goal is:

rebuild of single kernel-xen instance (vmlinuz & initrd), with custom
.config, good for use as both/either Dom0/Domu kernel.

what's the right procedure?

Andreas is right. I got confused. The current tree is unified again. It
wasn't for older releases, which is what I was describing. I'll start at
the top and figure out what's wrong with your build.

- -Jeff

- --
Jeff Mahoney
SUSE Labs