[opensuse-kernel] Re: KMPs do not build on Factory i586
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 17:01:30 +0200
On 4/2/2008 at 09:30, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 09:13:54AM +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hi everybody,

as on -buildservice, apparently nobody knows about this problem and I was
advised to bring it here: so here my question again:
Is there something wrong in Factory? The %suse_kernel_module_package seems
not to fill up $falvors_to_build anymore and thus the routing to itterate
over all flavors and build the respecting module does not work.

Anything broken at mine ? See reference below.

opensuse-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxx might even be more appropriate, since this has
the
respective kernel people.

But internally KMPs at least build.

ciao, Marcus

Marcus,

I assume by 'internally' you mean your internal abuild?
Because on OBS, it apparently is not true (ok: openSUSE:Factory has now been
disabled for some reasons).

Check out
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=novfs&project=openSUSE%3AFactory

and you'll see, even though i586 is successful, there is not a single kmp being
built !

So there must be somewhere a problem inside one of the packages... I'll open a
bug. Can you advise against what component? Kernel? (as you advised me to bring
it to the kernel list?)

Dominique