Re: [opensuse-kde3] media manager status
On Wednesday 11 April 2012 20:17:55 Maurice wrote:

But earlier you commented that I *did* have the updated package
(as there was no sign of that line "usage = filesystem" in udisks-
glue.conf).

or your disks are corrupted.
As I said earlier, the disks work perfectly under Mandriva 2010.2.

I will check the polling situation as suggested by Serghei.

This will not help you as you have installed non-HAL-enabled packages. If you
want hal-enabled, install
them from repository KDE:KDE3:HAL-enabled.